Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1/13/10 Jobless In Kenmore

*Walks in feeling defeated*
Well Mr. Blog,
I feel defeated.
I was SUPPOSED to get a cool, good paying job teaching
after suffering through five years of college.
What's up with that?
I guess I'm not alone since the newspaper says ten million Americans are out of work.
I don't even have the cash to get my business going
which I LOVE better than anything else.
I thought I'd be hired to teach and could get my business going with that job.
Seven years as a substitute with 200 applicants for every full time job.
I guess what burns me up the most is the long term sub jobs going to the retired teachers.
They are already pulling down full retirement and social security plus $145.00 a day subbing.
I just don't know what to do.
Got any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment