Saturday, March 13, 2010

3/13/10 I'm Paying Myself!

*Limps in and flops on the couch*
Oh Mr. Blog!
Ugh, do I have a hitch in MY giddyyup.
Serves me right for not doing spring cleaning in seven years.
When mummy got sick I just couldn't do it.
Then when pop died, then mummy; I was too sad to do it.
So today I started with my room and tore it down to nothing and beat the crap out of it.
Vacuumed, scrubbed, vacuumed, scrubbed, vacuumed, scrubbed...
And I washed all the bedding!
Damn venetian blind nearly killed me! Lay it on the grass and scrubbed it with my long-handled car-washing brush 'till it was gleaming....
Picked it up and the back was covered with grass!
It is eight feet long! Hung it on the clothesline to scrub the grass off...
ended up soaking wet.
So, ten hours later I am only half done, but the good half,
my bed! La dee da. It is like half a Hilton hotel room...washed the walls and ceiling with
that long handled car-washing brush too...ahhhh....so clean and dust free...on one side! Ha!
I'm going to the bank Monday and taking out some cash and paying myself.
Terry doesn't need to know and I'll give him a discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment