Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3/30/10 The Cranky Mailman

*Walks in slowly and lies down*
Ugh Mr. Blog,
Terry was so cranky last night.
He came while I was reading,
"Morality for Beautiful Girls"
and started right in on me.
What did I buy lately? How much did I charge?
Blah, blah, blah.
I told him a bit here and there and then was evasive
and reminded him that there are currently
eleven million Americans without jobs
and that he is darn lucky to have a secure job
at the post office.
I told him I had applied for a long-term sub
job over at Meridian Park.
Geez, I want that job.
Who am I kidding Mr. Blog?
I want ANY teaching job.
I'm tired of getting by-passed for work by twenty
and thirty year olds that quit the minute they
get pregnant. I would never do that!
Hahahahaha! I'm so funny.
Of course I can't do that, I'm fifty-three!

No comments:

Post a Comment