Sunday, March 21, 2010

3/21/10 My Theory as to Why Humans Lost Their Fur and Kept Some

*Drags in slowly*
Ugh Mr. Blog,
Insomnia again. I was so sad after going to Ron Green's memorial yesterday. He was such a friendly, kind man and his wife Eleanor can only be described as a living doll.
I lay awake all night thinking about them and their family, and Ron in heaven,
which of course made me miss my mom and dad.
So today I'm just trying to line up some sub work through some school e-mails
and I'm filling out my forms for my last four in-person shows selling Pass The Test.
I met with my business mentor, Aimee Lambert, on Thursday night and after a discussion about setting up my bookkeeping, she called her accountant and asked her advice.
Her accountant suggested since my driving game is a one time print run of 500,
to wait to set up my finalized bookkeeping system until Gin Latin is produced.
That was a relief since I hate paperwork of any kind.
Have I ever told you my theory as to why human beings lost their fur? *Looks at him*
Well, I think the original humans stunk when they got wet.
Think, wet dog smell.
So the females mated with the males that smelled the best
which would have been the males with the least amount of fur.
Then, when Lucy's relatives started migrating to colder climates
and began wearing clothing, it created the chaffing off of the fur
and combined with the least offensive odor mate-selection
to accelerated our less-hairy existence.
Yet, I think early humans appreciated the beauty of hair on each others' heads,
so they began a millenium of grooming.
What do you think of that? *Looks at him*
You know I could probably sell Terry to a living museum somewhere.
He had four hairs on his chest when he was twenty-five
and now I'd need a John Deere riding lawnmower if I wanted to touch his bare skin
on his chest and back!
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment