Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3/3/2010 Out of The Doghouse

*Walks in and lies down*
Ahhh, I love to be horizontal Mr. Blog. Being vertical is such a chore lately!
I hope my coffee kicks in soon 'cause I have a million things to do today.
So I got home from Port Angeles Sunday night and Terry starts right in on me for being so terrible with money. And of course he is right. He found out I took out a loan to print the last edition of the game without telling him. Then he found out that when I went to Hawaii that I "accidentally" hit the "Upgrade to First Class" button on the Hawaiian Airlines website.
I swear Mr. Blog, I thought I could sell ALL the games and have all that cash back into our account before Terry noticed! Well, that didn't work out too well for me.
And a businesswoman traveling all over Hawaii to the Department of Motor vehicles and all the community centers needs to be well rested to pitch a new product. I needed first class!
Those Hawaiians are the third worst drivers in the country after the people in New York and New Jersey! At least I could stay with Brenny and save my business expenses a little bit.
I swear I feel like a tiny God sits on one shoulder and a little devil on the other, you know, like how you see it in corny movies. I listen to God 99.9% of the time but once in a while.
Well, you know the saying, "The Devil made me do it!" Ugh.
So Monday I tried to get a little reaclimated and unpacked but mostly I was on the phone with Chris Carlson at the Bothell H&R Block all day. I dumped everything off with him last week. Well, starting a business is darn confusing when you have
NO BUSINESS BACKGROUND WHATSOEVER! Ugh.
So Chris fixed us up and we went in and found out because my business had a loss the first year that our refund would be bigger than what he expected by several thousand dollars.
So. Terry was finally happy and he let me out of the doghouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment