Tuesday, March 23, 2010

3/23/2010 Yellowstone or Bust!

*Skips in merrily*
Hi Mr. Blog,
Aren't I the goofiest old lady skipping around? Springtime always makes me feel seven.
The cold charge of the air in the morning while the birds compete for the airwaves;
the sound of cars rushing past as people that have jobs dash off to earn cash;
the knowledge that I still have perfect health and I'm not afraid to use it.
So guess what?
Terry authorized me to make our Yellowstone reservations today.
We've never taken the kids over the North Cascades highway
so we are starting out with that and then staying in Winthrop two nights.
Then off to stay a night with Uncle Doug and Auntie Chris in Spokane.
From there we'll go to Virginia City Montana
to show the kids their great-great-great grandparents
grave on Boot Hill, Robert and Louranna Allen.
I got my middle name, Lou, from her.
Then we'll pop down to Yellowstone for three days but guess what?
I found a historic hotel in Pray Montana at Chico hot springs.
They only had three tiny rooms left but they are only $49.00 a night
so I got two rooms for three nights.
Won't it be luxurious to have beds after tent camping for eight nights?!
I have tons of paperwork to mail off for more shows so I'd better get to work.
Later, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment