Monday, May 10, 2010

5/10/10 Doubting Thomas

*Walks in cheerfully and sits down*
Hi Mr. Blog. I had to come back and talk about
more worries. I feel better after remembering a time when I succeeded though.
I have been a Doubting Thomas lately. Or worse. I have been worrying that I'm going to lose Connie's friendship if I don't sell all my games this weekend and pay her back the money she loaned me for this first game. How stupid is that? If she didn't love me she would never have gotten involved in the first place right? It is my damn paranoia acting up again because she never returns my calls or e-mails. Those are normally the actions of a person breaking off a friendship but I don't think that is the case here. Everyone person I've ever mentioned to that Connie was my business partner has complained that she never returns phone calls. It's because she is Supermom Mr. Blog. I have never met anyone as devoted to her children. Makes me feel like a crappy mother in comparison but I am what God made me.
She is just too busy being an outstanding mom to call me!
I tell my sons every single day, "I love you and I'm proud of you." And Sara Schott Brown once told me when we took our kids to the zoo that you need to hug them every single day. So I do that too. I'm just not as maternalistic as Connie Mr. Blog.
But I try really hard to "mom" them but I'm not very good at it.
So right now, today, after talking to you I have new resolve.
I'm going to tackle the checklist I made last night.
I'm going to go to the fair and sell all 400 games that I packaged
and didn't sell at the Port Angeles Home Show.
That is what I am going to do!
Later Dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment