Thursday, May 20, 2010

5/20/2010 The X-Box 360 Has Left the Building

*Walks in slowly and lies down*
I'm back.
I got rid of the X-Box yesterday Mr. Blog.
Troy and Teddy had a fit
but what else is new?
Those games are plain evil.
I hope the designers rot in hell.
I took the system to a place that they can't access.
I told Teddy he can have it when he moves out.
Or he can sell it for cash to the pawn shop where he bought it.
I'm not living with that level of violence in my own home.
If there is one piece of advice I could give parents
it would be to never ever buy any kind of electronic gaming system.
Sure it's cute when they are playing Dora's Great Adventure
on a rainy day.
Next thing you know they are blasting Germans and Zombies
and god knows what else.
Seriously Mr. Blog
All that crap is evil.
My kids hate me
but, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment