Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5/12/10 The Cellular Memory of Toady

*Walks in and lies down*
Boy I'm starting to wear down Mr. Blog.
Lots to do for the working girl.
So Teddy came home today and I said,
"Anything new at school today Toady?"
And he said, "Mom! The weirdest thing happened in PE today.
I was playing softball and I hit a home run!"
Well Mr. Blog. How do you explain that?
The last time Teddy played was five years ago when he was in
third grade! Out of the blue, how could he hit a home run?
Did not his arms and legs remember how to play?
And what about riding a bicycle?
How could a person that hasn't ridden for ten years
get on a bicycle and ride?
It can't possibly all be stored in the brain.
The muscles and bones must have a cellular memory.
That's what I think Mr. Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment