Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5/11/10 WHY Did My Husband Move my Canoe Paddles?!

*Walks in with disgruntled expression and flops on her couch."
Ugh Mr. Blog,
Thank God you are here today.
So I go out of town a few days and when I come back
my canoe paddles have been removed from their rack
above the wood shelf in my utility room.
I ask Troy where they are and he said Terry moved them.
Why would he do that?
Doesn't he know that I hang all my laundry on the ends
of my canoe paddles?!
I'm sure most women do that.
So then I asked Terry this morning why he moved them
and he said Troy and his friends went canoeing and left them
by the boat in the yard.
Teens are such little liars.
Oh well, I'll just have to find them and drag them in.
I am subbing Thursday and Friday and when I finally
get to washing my fancy work blouses Monday
I'll have my errant canoe paddles
back to hang them up
to prevent wrinkles.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment