Wednesday, May 19, 2010

5/19/2010 Boycott Stores That Sell Violent Video Games

*Walks in and lies down*
I'm still not feeling great Mr. Blog
but at least its quiet here at the house.
There will be pandemonium when the teens
get here and I find out I removed their X-Box 360.
All the games they play are violent and evil.
If you don't like screaming, crying and arguing,
don't have kids. If you give them what they want and it
is socially detrimental, you are raising brats no one will like.
So I'm removing the X Box. I told them over and over if I saw
violent stuff being played it would be removed.
I don't believe in threats.
I just give them warnings and then do the right thing.
All the games have done is made them mean and anti-social
and physically unfit.
Now I'm boycotting every single store that sells those games:
Walmart, Fred Meyers, Target.
If I wasn't so tired, I'd organize informational
picketing to force stores to stop selling that stuff.
Who cares if the kids want it?
They would also like to eat cups of sugar
if they could.
Has no one noticed that the world is getting too violent?
Well, at least I won't have it in my home.
What they do when they move out is their own business.

No comments:

Post a Comment